Where can I find the best rates?
The best rates available on the internet can be found at https://barcelona.capribyfraser.com/. Don't forget to check out https://barcelona.capribyfraser.com/en/offers.html to take advantage of the best deals. If you require further assistance, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or +34 93 3208735.
Facilities & Services
What are the services and facilities offered?
In addition to 24/7 security and CCTV surveillance as well as 24/7 Reception and Concierge services, Capri by Fraser, Barcelona / Spain features Complimentary Self Service Laundry, Fully-Equiped Gym, Free Wi-Fi, Free Press Dowloads with Press Reader App, Business Corner, Meeting Rooms, Solarium, Drinx Bar, Caprilicious Restaurant, Grab & Go Corner, Complimentary Water in rooms, Malin+Goetz Toiletries, Kitchenette in Studios, Kitchen in One Bedroom Apartments and more. For a full list of services and facilities, please visit https://barcelona.capribyfraser.com/en/facilities.html.
Are there fitness facilities provided?
Yes, there is a 24/7 fully-equipped gym for our in-house guests.
Is internet access provided?
Yes, guests can enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi access in-room and around the property.
What is the check-in time?
Check-in time is 3.0pm.
What is the check-out time?
Check-out time is 11.00am.
What time is breakfast served?
Breakfast is served from 7.30am to 11.00am.
What is the cost of breakfast?
Breakfast is available for adults at EUR 14.50 per person.
What are the available dining options?
All-day dining is available at Caprilicious. The well-equipped kitchen/kitchenette also provides you with the convenience to cook in your apartment.
Are laundry services provided?
Two washing machines and two dryers are located at Basement 1 for your convenience.
Please feel free to contact our Front Desk for more details.
Are baby cots and extra beds available?
Yes, baby cots are subject to availability. Sofa beds available in One-Bedroom Apartments.
Please feel free to contact our Front Desk for more details.
Are newspapers provided?
Complimentary PressReader access is provided to guests featuring up-to-date digital versions of newspapers and magazines.
Are the residences disabled-friendly?
Yes, Capri by Fraser, Barcelona / Spain is disabled-friendly.
Is on-site parking available and what is the cost?
On-site parking is available at EUR 17.60 per day. Please approach the Front Desk for more details.
What is the cost of hotel/service residence limousine services?
Limousine service is available via an external provider. Please feel free to approach the Front Desk for more details or assistance with an arrangement.
What are the reception operating hours?
The reception operates and is available 24/7.
Is it possible to store my luggage at the hotel before check-in?
Yes, it is possible to store your luggage at the property. Please feel free to approach Front Desk for more details.
How do I get to the hotel?
• By Private Transfer: This service can be arranged to pick you up at the airport. The rate is EUR 70.
• By Taxi: Barcelona El Prat airport is located 17km away, less than a 30-minute ride from the hotel residence. The ride should cost around EUR 35-40.
• By Bus: The Aerobus begins and ends its route in Plaza Catalunya, and makes frequent stops throughout the city of Barcelona. Alight at Plaza Espanya and transfer to the connecting Metro Line. Take the Red Metro Line and alight at the Marina stop. Rate (per person): EUR 5.90 for a single trip and EUR 10.20 for a return trip.
• Metro: Take Line L9 (Orange) from Airport to Torrasa stop and transfer to Line L1 (Red). Alight at Marina stop and walk 5 minutes to Capri by Fraser, Barcelona / Spain. Ticket cost: EUR 4.50.
Are there any recommended attractions in city?
Barcelona is a colourful and vibrant city. Some of the attractions include:
• Sagrada Família - the famous large Roman Catholic church in Barcelona, designed by Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí. Only 20 minutes walk from Capri by Fraser, Barcelona / Spain or about 10 minutes by bus V21 that stops at Marina Street (2 minutes from our hotel)
• Port Olimpic is a marina located east of the Port of Barcelona, it hosted the sailing events for the 1992 Summer Olympics and now is a nice area to walk with restaurants and clubs, and of course beaches you can enjoy.
• The city center is easily reachable. Plaza Catalunya is only three metro stops from Capri by Fraser, Barcelona / Spain, (Line L1 - Red towards Hospital de Bellvidge). If you prefer to walk and explore the city it will take you about 25 minutes. From Plaza Catalunya you can go down to the Gothic Area and also Las Ramblas or go up to Passeig de Gràcia.
• Las Ramblas is a street in central Barcelona, popular with tourists and locals alike. It stretches for 1.2 kilometres connecting Plaça de Catalunya in the centre with the Christopher Columbus Monument at Port Vell. Do not miss La Boqueria Marquet, a large public market and one of the city's foremost tourist landmarks and the Liceo Opera House.
• Passeig de Gràcia is one of the major avenues in Barcelona and one of its most important shopping and business areas, containing several of the city's most celebrated pieces of architecture such as Casa Batlló and Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, both designed by Gaudí.
• Barça is an institution in Barcelona, if you are a football lover you cannot leave without visiting the Camp Nou.
For more recommendations, please feel free to approach the Front Desk.
Where is the closest bank, ATM and exchange office located?
The closest ATM (BBVA) is located 8 minutes away.
There is a Western Union close to Sagrada Familia or Gothic Area.
Please feel free to approach the Front Desk for directions or more details.
What is the cancellation policy?
The cancellation policy is stated in detail and varies with the type of offer selected. For most of our rates, you can cancel up to 48 hours prior to check-in. However, please check cancellation policy for each available rate.
What is the maximum number of guests allowed in each residence type?
Are pets allowed?
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at Capri by Fraser, Barcelona / Spain.